Saturday, October 15, 2005

book tag

Tag! I’m it. Without revealing too much about myself, here’s a glimpse into the bookwork hidden inside of me.

1) Total number of books I’ve owned.
Gods this number is in the tens of thousands. I've been an avid reader since I was a wee kid, my degree's in English (one of them), Denise's degree's in English (one of them)... we currently have eight overloaded bookshelves and about forty unpacked boxes of books. And then, of course, I've bought and sold a huge number of them.


2) The last book I bought.
The Book of More Flesh, an anthology.

3) The Last Book I read.
Heh. The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead by Spring Thomas.

4) 5 books that mean something to me.

First Book - the Giving Tree
First Read - The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
Most Times Read - The Drawing of the Three
Largest Impact - Johnny Got His Gun
Biggest Fucking Page-turner (most recent memory) - Song of Susannah

5) Tag 5 people and request they fill this out on their journal